OFFICIAL RULES - WORLDWIDE TALENT SEARCH
The following competition takes place online on our website: www.isina.com. Applicants Worldwide are eligible to win the grand prize. Each applicant must comply with the laws of the United States and the State of California. Additional eligibility restrictions are listed in the official rules (“Official Rules”) below.
DESCRIPTION — ISINA WILL AWARD THE TOP SONG OF EACH MONTH A REMAKE OF THEIR WINNING SONG IN A PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT. THE WINNER IS DETERMINED THROUGH AN ALGORITHM OF PLAYS, SHARES, LIKES, MENTOR REVIEW SCORES AND AN AI SYSTEM. ADDITIONALLY, THE WINNER RECEIVES $10,000 TOWARD SPOTIFY BOOSTS FOR THIS SONG.
- Each applicant must be at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry. SEE MINOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
- Domestic/International applicants are eligible.
- FOR COMPOSERS: Must be the rightful owner of music, strictly original composition. ISINA reserves the right to withdraw such submission and delete the profile of such applicant who infringes on intellectual property rights. Obscene materials and unauthorized advertisements are prohibited and not allowed.
- Household members and immediate family members of applicants are not eligible for benefits (travel, housing, accommodation, mentorship program) provided by ISINA.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create your profile. Tell us about yourself.
- Upload your demo. Any type of video/audio files are accepted. Applicants may sing in any language.
- ALL MUSICAL TALENT MAY ENTER: SINGERS, SONGWRITERS, COMPOSERS, SOUND ENGINEERS, PRODUCERS, GUITARISTS, BASSISTS, DRUMMERS, PIANISTS, WOODWINDS, STRING INSTRUMENTS, DJS, BANDS AND DUETS.
- All music genres are accepted. Cover songs may be submitted.
- All written material (artist name, bio, track info) must be in English, otherwise your track will not be approved.
- A $30 fee will be charged to process your request, we have a team of highly trained professionals and instructors who will listen to your track and rate it.
- Each applicant may submit an unlimited amount of tracks/videos.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS:
- Once your track is submitted, you will receive a review on your performance and a rating that will determine your position on the ISINA TOP RATED CHART.
- The rating is based on 3 categories: INDIVIDUALITY, POTENTIAL & ARTISTRY.
- Within ten (10) days of submission, you will receive a detailed review of your track by ISINA team, instructors, and participating mentors based on your performance.
- The ISINA Top Rated Chart is subject to change depending on the amount of submissions and scores received.
WORLDWIDE TALENT SEARCH WINNER SELECTION:
- Potential winners will be contacted by an ISINA team member, by phone or e-mail, and must respond by telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her in order to be eligible to claim your prize.
- The board of mentors will pick one(1) winner each month from FINAL TOP RATED CHART when the monthly competition ends.
- The chosen winner will get the opportunity to recreate their winning song or produce a complete new song with professional production from our mentor team.
- After completing your reworked song, some winners will be placed on Isina’s Premium Spotify Pro Playlist.
- Isina invests up to $10,000 to boost winners song in Spotify
MINOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE AND UP
- All Applicants under eighteen (18) years of age and significantly older than thirteen (13) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete a Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form.
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- All winners must sign all required legal documentation (including, but not limited to, waiver forms, insurance policies, release forms and more).
- Submission constitutes each applicant’s understanding of, full and absolute agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- All applicants must conduct themselves suitably with due regard to the community and its standards. All applicants shall not commit any act that will demean ISINA in any way among the public eye. In the event that an applicant(s) engages in illegal activities, or that is anticipated to threaten, abuse, or harass any other applicant, instructor, mentor, or employee, ISINA reserves the right to terminate the participation in the program.
- ISINA reserves the right to disqualify any applicant that ISINA resolves to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. ISINA has the right to change the rules at any time prior to the start date of the program, and all dates in association with this program. All modifications will be announced on the website at isina.com in its sole discretion.