The following mentorship is based in Los Angeles, CA and is intended for applicants in the United States and Worldwide. Each applicant must comply with the laws of the United States and the State of California. Additional eligibility restrictions are listed in the official rules (“Official Rules”) below.
DESCRIPTION — ISINA WILL SELECT 30 APPLICANTS TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES FOR A SIX-WEEK MENTORSHIP. APPLICANTS ARE SELECTED BASED ON THEIR ONLINE SUBMISSIONS. A DIFFERENT GROUP OF APPLICANTS ARE CHOSEN EVERY THREE MONTHS. ACCEPTING YEAR-ROUND SUBMISSIONS.
- Each applicant must be at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry. SEE MINOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
- Domestic/International applicants are eligible.
- Selected applicant must be available to travel to Los Angeles, CA, for six (6) consecutive weeks on the dates specified by ISINA.
- FOR COMPOSERS: Must be rightful owner of music, strictly original composition. ISINA reserves the right to withdraw such submission and delete the profile of such applicant who infringes on intellectual property rights. Obscene materials and unauthorized advertisements are prohibited and not allowed.
- Household members and immediate family members of applicants are not eligible for benefits (travel, housing, accommodation, mentorship program) provided by ISINA.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create your profile. Tell us about yourself.
- Upload your demo. Any type of video/audio files are accepted. Applicants may sing in any language.
- ALL MUSICAL TALENT MAY ENTER: SINGERS, SONGWRITERS, COMPOSERS, SOUND ENGINEERS, PRODUCERS, GUITARISTS, BASSISTS, DRUMMERS, PIANISTS, WOODWINDS, STRING INSTRUMENTS, DJS, BANDS AND DUETS.
- All music genres are accepted. Cover songs may be submitted.
- All written material (artist name, bio, track info) must be in English, otherwise your track will not be approved.
- A $30 fee will be charged to process your request, we have a team of highly trained professionals and instructors who will listen to your track and rate it.
- Each applicant may submit an unlimited amount of tracks/videos.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS:
- Once your track is submitted, you will receive a review on your performance and a rating that will determine your position on the ISINA TOP RATED CHART.
- The rating is based on 3 categories: INDIVIDUALITY, POTENTIAL & ARTISTRY.
- Within five (5) days of submission, you will receive a detailed review of your track by ISINA team, instructors, and participating mentors based on your performance.
- The ISINA Top Rated Chart is subject to change depending on the amount of submissions and scores received.
- The mentorship program consists of five (5) departments: Composition, Sound Engineering, Guitar, Vocal, and Instrumental.
- The mentorship program is developed individually for each department by mentors, instructors and participating celebrities.
- All applicants will work together diligently on creating music and performing their work to showcase their talent.
MENTORSHIP WINNER SELECTION:
- Potential winners will be contacted by an ISINA team member, by phone or e-mail, and must respond by telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact him/her in order to be eligible to claim your spot for the mentorship program.
- ISINA will pick thirty (30) applicants based on the FINAL TOP RATED CHART.
- The thirty (30) chosen applicants will receive free education for six (6) consecutive weeks through our mentorship program and round-trip airfare to Los Angeles.
- Every chosen applicant will participate in the filming of a TV show, music video shoots, studio recordings and live performances for the duration of the mentorship.
- Upon completion of the six (6) week mentorship program, the Mentors will attempt to select an applicant(s) who will receive a record deal and worldwide music distribution by Bungalo/Universal Music Group Distribution.
MINOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE AND UP
- All Applicants under eighteen (18) years of age and significantly older than thirteen (13) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete a Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form.
- Housing provided for minors will be separated based on gender and age group.
- A parent/legal guardian MUST accompany you to ISINA’s facility.
- All minors must have a parent/guardian signature and comply with required legal documentation before arrival.
- All international applicants chosen to participate in the mentorship program will receive all the supporting documents for a VISA.
- ISINA will cover all embassy fees.
- ISINA does not guarantee VISA approval in your country.
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- All 30 applicants must sign all required legal documentation (including, but not limited to, waiver forms, insurance policies, release forms and more).
- All applicants while at their stay at ISINA must comply with all rules and regulations governed by the United States and the State of California.
- All schedules set for each applicant are mandatory.
- If a CHOSEN applicant is unable to attend ISINA’s Mentorship program in Los Angeles for any reason, your spot will be given to another applicant, however we encourage you to submit again.
- Submission constitutes each applicant’s understanding of, full and absolute agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- All applicants must conduct themselves suitably with due regard to the community and its standards. All applicants shall not commit any act that will demean ISINA in any way among the public eye. In the event that an applicant(s) engages in illegal activities, or that is anticipated to threaten, abuse, or harass any other applicant, instructor, mentor, or employee, ISINA reserves the right to terminate the Trip early and send the applicant home.
- ISINA reserves the right to disqualify any applicant that ISINA resolves to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. ISINA has the right to change the rules at any time prior to the start date of the mentorship, and all dates in association with this mentorship. All modifications will be announced on the website at isina.com in its sole discretion.